During the current COVID-19 pandemic we want to let you know that CSEM Technologies have implemented a number of measures to help maintain our level of service, commitment to quality and keep our staff and customers safe at all times. We confirm that we are advising all of our employees to follow the government guidelines on how to prevent the spread of Coronavirus where possible.
- As a minimum, CSEM Technologies are following government guidelines on health and safety practises designed to prevent the spread of Coronavirus. If you have additional preventative measures you would like us to adhere to, please let us know.
- All staff members who can will be working from home until further notice.
- We are taking all reasonable hygiene precautions at our premises and in our vehicles as well as regular cleaning of tools and equipment.
- All employees are equipped with Personal Protective Equipment to minimise contamination.
- We are enforcing strict rules regarding social distancing (where available).
Please contact the office on 01773 830 443 should you require any further assistance or information.